Basel / Switzerland, July 21, 2015 – Jet Aviation Basel recently received maintenance approvals for
Dassault Falcon aircraft from the national Civil Aviation Agency in Gabon, Agence Nationale de l’Aviation
Civile (ANAC), and the Directorate of Civil Aviation (DCA) in Namibia.
With these approvals, Jet Aviation Basel is authorized to provide line and base maintenance to Dassault Falcon
10, 50 and 900 aircraft registered in Gabon and to Dassault Falcon 7X series and Falcon 900 series aircraft
registered in Namibia.
“These approvals improve our ability to meet rising demand for high quality maintenance in Africa, “says
Johannes Turzer, vice president and general manager of the Maintenance Center at Jet Aviation Basel. “We are
also aware of high expectations for refurbishment support in this region and will continue to expand our
services to offer the benefit of our professional expertise where it is needed.”
For aircraft owners and operators in Africa, Jet Aviation Basel also holds maintenance approvals for Boeing
Business Jets registered in Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Nigeria, Morocco and South Africa.
- BBGA member Jet Aviation Basel expands its Dassault Falcon Maintenance capabilities in Africa July 24, 2015
- BBGA member Jet Aviation Basel to install Pro Line 21 Integrated Avionics System Upgrades July 24, 2015
- BBGA member Marshall Aerospace and Defence Group wins top UK Manufacturing award July 23, 2015
- BBGA member Air Charter service has announced the opening of its seventh European operation, in Geneva July 20, 2015
- BBGA member Jet Aviation St Louis teams with SmartSky Networks to install the industry’s first airborne 4G LTE-based wireless Internet network on the Global Express platform July 20, 2015