2nd RAeS Education and Skills Conference, Working Together to deliver the Skills Industry Needs, Wednesday 1 October 2014, No.4 Hamilton Place, London W1J 7BQ
The conference, themed ‘Working Together to deliver the Skills Industry Needs’, will highlight new opportunities and enable the industry and the education sector – from schools, FE colleges to Higher Education Institutions (HEIs), to demonstrate how the various key stakeholders are now working closer together to create innovative and effective career pathways into, and within, aviation and aerospace, and where challenges remain.
Standard Conference rates
- Members of the RAeS and/or employees of not-for-profit and education organisations (incl government, academia etc.): £65.00 + VAT
- RAeS Corporate Partner employees: £80.00 + VAT
- Employees of other organisations: £100.00 + VAT
You can book online at http://www.aerosociety.com/Events/Event-List/1656/Education-and-Skills-Conference-2014 or by contacting Ros Azouzi, Head of Skills and Careers at firstname.lastname@example.org | T: 020 7670 4325 | 07824 512941.
onlinedangerousgoodstraining.com A division of CD Media Training Ltd
Dangerous Goods Training courses can be accessed online at any time from any laptop, PC,
iPad or tablet device and wherever there is wi-fi access.
There are five available courses following ICAO/IATA Categories
- Introduction to Dangerous Goods by Air, Road, and Sea; Overview for Management and Staff
- Dangerous Goods by Air for Cargo Staff and Airport Ground Handling Staff : Cat. 4, 5, 7, 8
- Dangerous Goods by Air for Passenger Handling Staff & Security Screeners : Cat. 9, 12
- Dangerous Goods by Air for Flight Crew Members, Load Planners/Load Masters: Cat. 10
- Dangerous Goods by Air for Crew Members (other than flight crew members): Cat. 11
The courses are accepted by the UK Civil Aviation Authority For more details, please visit www.onlinedangerousgoodstraining.com
4th November 2015 at TAG Farnborough Airport
08:00 – 16:00 Fundamentals of IS-BAH Workshop –
- Assists operators with their IS-BAH implementation efforts; and provides a practical approach to managing an SMS, based on ICAO principles.
- Delegates are advised to purchase the IS-BAH manual for the workshop. You can order a manual via BBGA – please email email@example.com