- 1100 Perception of business aviation – Richard Koe WingX a fascinating insight into what is happening in our market place and how should we react
- 1130 NCC is coming and what connotations are there for your future clients (Panel of experts)
- 1200 What is going on in Europe and what initiatives do we have to support our businesses. Marc Bailey
- 1230 What can we expect to see from the regulator in 2016 as we evolve towards PBR/PBO Nominated CAA speaker.
It is well known that any Non-commercial Operator operating a complex motor-powered aircraft registered within the EASA Member States will have to comply with Part-NCC regulation by 25 Aug. 2016. Did you know that the IS-BAO could help you get there?
The IS-BAO is an internationally recognized standard developed by the industry for the industry and designed from key ICAO Annexes and best industry practices to help you establish a safe, efficient and effective flight department. But did you know that IS-BAO implementation also satisfies most of the Part-NCC regulatory requirements? Click here to download the latest gap analysis on IS-BAO Standards and Recommended Practices and the Part-NNN regulatory requirements.
Please join us at one of our upcoming workshops to learn in-depth about the IS-BAO and how to implement it into your operations. Key topics that will be covered include:
- SMS Implementation
- Fatigue Risk Management
- Maintenance Control
- Safety Culture
- Internal and External Auditing
- Evaluating SMS Performance
Farnborough, UK 1 – 2 Oct. 2015
Fundamentals of IS-BAO: https://www.regonline.com/builder/site/?eventid=1661564
IS-BAO Auditing: https://www.regonline.com/builder/site/?eventid=1661567
Madrid, Spain 2-3 Dec. 2015
Fundamentals of IS-BAO: https://www.regonline.com/builder/site/?eventid=1659089
IS-BAO Auditing: https://www.regonline.com/builder/site/?eventid=1659096
“A Time for Change“
Selsdon Park and Country Club, South Croydon.
Click on the presentations below for a recap of the day