Flying is the co-ordination of mind and body combined with the discipline of flight safety. It is encouraged particularly for young people to learn to fly at Flying Schools or Clubs.
- Russia and Ukraine – How could the current crisis affect owners, lessees and operators of aircraft? March 10, 2014
- BBGA member Rockwell Collins announce enrollment of open for EASA 147 approved Hawker Beechcraft 200 B2 (theory only) course. March 7, 2014
- BBGA member GAMA Aviation join with AIR BP to double GA fuel sales at Sharjah Airport February 26, 2014
- BBGA member Bombardier Learjet 85 aircraft FTV1 has successfully completed APU, engine runs and low-speed taxi tests February 20, 2014
- BBGA member TAG Farnborough Airport Commence Public Consultation on Airspace Change Proposal February 6, 2014