Flying is the co-ordination of mind and body combined with the discipline of flight safety. It is encouraged particularly for young people to learn to fly at Flying Schools or Clubs.
- BBGA member Adams Aviation – ACF-50 and Cessna November 22, 2013
- BBGA member Bombardier Welcomes Ethiopian Airlines as an Authorized Service Facility for Q400 and Q400 NextGen Turboprops in Africa November 22, 2013
- BBGA member Bombardier Receives FAA Certification for the learjet 75 Aircraft November 22, 2013
- BBGA member NetJets Open FBO at Palm Beach Airport November 13, 2013
- BBGA member FlairJet show expertise in pilot training brings a new string to Marshall’s bow. November 12, 2013