Increasing use by the emergency services of aeroplanes and helicopters means improved reaction and mobility for police and ambulance services. The UK’s air ambulance services have the capability to transport medical supplies, urgently needed transplant organs and can repatriate critically ill or injured patients whose lives would be threatened but for General Aviation aircraft.
- BBGA member Flightworx launches new travel agency May 14, 2015
- Meet BBGA member Adams Aviation at upcoming shows May 14, 2015
- BBGA member Adams Aviation announce new speaker and amplifier system May 14, 2015
- BBGA member Bombardier announces financial results for the first quarter 2015 and more…. May 14, 2015
- Useful tool for working out Fuel and carbon calculations. April 30, 2015