Increasing use by the emergency services of aeroplanes and helicopters means improved reaction and mobility for police and ambulance services. The UK’s air ambulance services have the capability to transport medical supplies, urgently needed transplant organs and can repatriate critically ill or injured patients whose lives would be threatened but for General Aviation aircraft.
- BBGA’s Heads of Training Report. January 30, 2015
- BBGA member Jet Aviation Dubai receives EASA Part 145 approval for Dassault Falcon 7X aircraft January 27, 2015
- BBGA Member Jet Aviation announces appointment of FBO supervisor at Jet Aviation Vienna January 27, 2015
- BBGA member Marshall Aviation Services announces its first Fixed Base Operation (FBO) at Birmingham Airport, UK January 27, 2015
- Root cause Analysis – Unique software solution. So Logic January 6, 2015