Increasing use by the emergency services of aeroplanes and helicopters means improved reaction and mobility for police and ambulance services. The UK’s air ambulance services have the capability to transport medical supplies, urgently needed transplant organs and can repatriate critically ill or injured patients whose lives would be threatened but for General Aviation aircraft.
- BBGA Signature Flight Support acquires Wiggins Airways FBO October 28, 2014
- BBGA member London Oxford Airport host Embraer Legacy 500 October 28, 2014
- IS-BAH Workshop and Auditors Workshop- 4th November Farnborough October 15, 2014
- BBGA member Marshall Aviation wins contract from BLINK October 10, 2014
- BBGA teams with two industry specialists – Emerald Media and WINGX Advance October 7, 2014