Increasing use by the emergency services of aeroplanes and helicopters means improved reaction and mobility for police and ambulance services. The UK’s air ambulance services have the capability to transport medical supplies, urgently needed transplant organs and can repatriate critically ill or injured patients whose lives would be threatened but for General Aviation aircraft.
- BBGA Member Adams Aviation release their Technical Sales Information Bulletin August 15, 2014
- BBGA member Rizon Jet launches new website August 11, 2014
- BBGA member Bombardier announces new organisational structure August 6, 2014
- BBGA member Marshall Aviation Services wins support contract from Spanish operator Suraviation August 6, 2014
- BBGA member Titan Airways introduces New Electronic Flight Bags July 15, 2014