Increasing use by the emergency services of aeroplanes and helicopters means improved reaction and mobility for police and ambulance services. The UK’s air ambulance services have the capability to transport medical supplies, urgently needed transplant organs and can repatriate critically ill or injured patients whose lives would be threatened but for General Aviation aircraft.
- BBGA Signature Flight Support signs agreement for general aviation terminal at Princess Juliana International Airport November 21, 2014
- BBGA member SATCOM Direct is named exclusive service provider of the new SmartSky 4G LTE-based wireless network November 18, 2014
- Marc Bailey reports in Fly Corporate November 12, 2014
- BBGA Signature Flight Support acquires Wiggins Airways FBO October 28, 2014
- BBGA member London Oxford Airport host Embraer Legacy 500 October 28, 2014