Increasing use by the emergency services of aeroplanes and helicopters means improved reaction and mobility for police and ambulance services. The UK’s air ambulance services have the capability to transport medical supplies, urgently needed transplant organs and can repatriate critically ill or injured patients whose lives would be threatened but for General Aviation aircraft.
- Useful information on Third Country Operators, TCO’s September 30, 2014
- BBGA member Air Charter Service reports strong first half year results September 29, 2014
- BBGA member Bombardier release their organisational chart September 26, 2014
- APD Announcement for Business Aviation 2015 September 23, 2014
- BBGA member London Executive Aviation host the 4th Aviation Polo Challenge September 12, 2014