Increasing use by the emergency services of aeroplanes and helicopters means improved reaction and mobility for police and ambulance services. The UK’s air ambulance services have the capability to transport medical supplies, urgently needed transplant organs and can repatriate critically ill or injured patients whose lives would be threatened but for General Aviation aircraft.
- BBGA member Adams Aviation – ACF-50 and Cessna November 22, 2013
- BBGA member Bombardier Welcomes Ethiopian Airlines as an Authorized Service Facility for Q400 and Q400 NextGen Turboprops in Africa November 22, 2013
- BBGA member Bombardier Receives FAA Certification for the learjet 75 Aircraft November 22, 2013
- BBGA member NetJets Open FBO at Palm Beach Airport November 13, 2013
- BBGA member FlairJet show expertise in pilot training brings a new string to Marshall’s bow. November 12, 2013