Increasing use by the emergency services of aeroplanes and helicopters means improved reaction and mobility for police and ambulance services. The UK’s air ambulance services have the capability to transport medical supplies, urgently needed transplant organs and can repatriate critically ill or injured patients whose lives would be threatened but for General Aviation aircraft.
- BBGA member Titan Airways introduces New Electronic Flight Bags July 15, 2014
- Global Ground-handling Standard now Avaliable July 11, 2014
- BBGA member GAMA Aviation opens private aviation terminal at Sharjah International Airport July 8, 2014
- BBGA member Adams Aviation Free On-Line technical resource now avaliable June 23, 2014
- BBGA member Flightworx Aviation is Relocating May 22, 2014