Increasing use by the emergency services of aeroplanes and helicopters means improved reaction and mobility for police and ambulance services. The UK’s air ambulance services have the capability to transport medical supplies, urgently needed transplant organs and can repatriate critically ill or injured patients whose lives would be threatened but for General Aviation aircraft.
- BBGA member SaxonAir launch official partnership with Norwich city Football Club October 6, 2015
- BBGA member Airway Aviation sign up a ab-initio training provider agreement with Kuwait Airways September 30, 2015
- BBGA member Airway Aviation Purchases a state of the art jet simulator for airline pilot training September 17, 2015
- BBGA member London Oxford Airport customers to benefit from groundbreaking new fast rail link to capital September 8, 2015
- Brief for LPV and curved approaches September 7, 2015