Increasing use by the emergency services of aeroplanes and helicopters means improved reaction and mobility for police and ambulance services. The UK’s air ambulance services have the capability to transport medical supplies, urgently needed transplant organs and can repatriate critically ill or injured patients whose lives would be threatened but for General Aviation aircraft.
- BBGA member London Executive Aviation host the 4th Aviation Polo Challenge September 12, 2014
- BBGA member Titan Airways unveils new aircraft livery September 12, 2014
- BBGA member Marshall Aerospace and Defence Group develop a future Air Navigation system September 12, 2014
- BBGA member Landmark Aviation opens FBO in San Diego September 2, 2014
- BBGA Member Adams Aviation release their Technical Sales Information Bulletin August 15, 2014