Increasing use by the emergency services of aeroplanes and helicopters means improved reaction and mobility for police and ambulance services. The UK’s air ambulance services have the capability to transport medical supplies, urgently needed transplant organs and can repatriate critically ill or injured patients whose lives would be threatened but for General Aviation aircraft.
- BBGA member Jet Aviation Basel appointed by Honeywell to establish an APU Overhaul Facility in the EMEA region June 19, 2015
- BBGA member Jet Aviation Geneva gains approval from CAA in India to service Gulfstream and Bombardier Aircraft June 19, 2015
- BBGA member MedAire – Medical Alert: Middle East Respiratory Syndrome Coronvirus (MERS-CoV) June 17, 2015
- BBGA member Flightworx launches new travel agency May 14, 2015
- Meet BBGA member Adams Aviation at upcoming shows May 14, 2015