Increasing use by the emergency services of aeroplanes and helicopters means improved reaction and mobility for police and ambulance services. The UK’s air ambulance services have the capability to transport medical supplies, urgently needed transplant organs and can repatriate critically ill or injured patients whose lives would be threatened but for General Aviation aircraft.
- BBGA member Jet Aviation Basel expands its Dassault Falcon Maintenance capabilities in Africa July 24, 2015
- BBGA member Jet Aviation Basel to install Pro Line 21 Integrated Avionics System Upgrades July 24, 2015
- BBGA member Marshall Aerospace and Defence Group wins top UK Manufacturing award July 23, 2015
- BBGA member Air Charter service has announced the opening of its seventh European operation, in Geneva July 20, 2015
- BBGA member Jet Aviation St Louis teams with SmartSky Networks to install the industry’s first airborne 4G LTE-based wireless Internet network on the Global Express platform July 20, 2015