Increasing use by the emergency services of aeroplanes and helicopters means improved reaction and mobility for police and ambulance services. The UK’s air ambulance services have the capability to transport medical supplies, urgently needed transplant organs and can repatriate critically ill or injured patients whose lives would be threatened but for General Aviation aircraft.
- IS-BAH Workshop and Auditors Workshop- 4th November Farnborough October 15, 2014
- BBGA member Marshall Aviation wins contract from BLINK October 10, 2014
- BBGA teams with two industry specialists – Emerald Media and WINGX Advance October 7, 2014
- Useful information on Third Country Operators, TCO’s September 30, 2014
- BBGA member Air Charter Service reports strong first half year results September 29, 2014