Increasing use by the emergency services of aeroplanes and helicopters means improved reaction and mobility for police and ambulance services. The UK’s air ambulance services have the capability to transport medical supplies, urgently needed transplant organs and can repatriate critically ill or injured patients whose lives would be threatened but for General Aviation aircraft.
- BBGA member Bombardier Global 7000 update November 5, 2015
- BBGA member London Oxford Airport offers free shuttle services to city’s new rail station for all arriving business jet passengers and crew. October 30, 2015
- BBGA member Bombardier announces financial results for the Third Quarter ending September 30th. October 30, 2015
- European update from CAA October 26, 2015
- BBGA member Avia Special Ltd offers flights in Antonov AN-2, HA-MKF October 13, 2015