Increasing use by the emergency services of aeroplanes and helicopters means improved reaction and mobility for police and ambulance services. The UK’s air ambulance services have the capability to transport medical supplies, urgently needed transplant organs and can repatriate critically ill or injured patients whose lives would be threatened but for General Aviation aircraft.
- BBGA member Rockwell Collins announce enrollment of open for EASA 147 approved Hawker Beechcraft 200 B2 (theory only) course. March 7, 2014
- BBGA member GAMA Aviation join with AIR BP to double GA fuel sales at Sharjah Airport February 26, 2014
- BBGA member Bombardier Learjet 85 aircraft FTV1 has successfully completed APU, engine runs and low-speed taxi tests February 20, 2014
- BBGA member TAG Farnborough Airport Commence Public Consultation on Airspace Change Proposal February 6, 2014
- BBGA member ReturnJet.com have launched February 5, 2014