Increasing use by the emergency services of aeroplanes and helicopters means improved reaction and mobility for police and ambulance services. The UK’s air ambulance services have the capability to transport medical supplies, urgently needed transplant organs and can repatriate critically ill or injured patients whose lives would be threatened but for General Aviation aircraft.
- EASA Consolidated EU Regulations Pertaining to EASA April 9, 2015
- BBGA member London Biggin Hill approves longer operating hours for the airport April 8, 2015
- BBGA member Jet Aviation Basel develops EASA STC for Traffic Alert and Collision Avoidance System version 7.1 upgrade April 8, 2015
- BBGA member Harrods Aviation celebrate 20 years in Aviation April 8, 2015
- BBGA focuses on Illegal Charter – Fly Corporate April 8, 2015