Increasing use by the emergency services of aeroplanes and helicopters means improved reaction and mobility for police and ambulance services. The UK’s air ambulance services have the capability to transport medical supplies, urgently needed transplant organs and can repatriate critically ill or injured patients whose lives would be threatened but for General Aviation aircraft.
- New dates for IS-BAO workshops released August 25, 2015
- BBGA Member Always Aviation – EPST to deliver Airways Aviation’s MPFJC August 18, 2015
- BBGA Member Jet Aviation launches new Global Network and Capabilities Guide. August 18, 2015
- BBGA Member Airways Aviation ATPL training with an industry focus August 12, 2015
- BBGA Bombardier golf day report and results August 12, 2015