British helicopter operators maintain vital links between the mainland and off-shore oil and gas platforms in support of our North Sea Oil industry. Well planned business executive point to point travel by helicopters can be cost effective and very efficient. Helicopters are used daily for power cable and pipeline inspection, air ambulance, traffic control, criminal surveillance and other police work.
- Useful information on Third Country Operators, TCO’s September 30, 2014
- BBGA member Air Charter Service reports strong first half year results September 29, 2014
- BBGA member Bombardier release their organisational chart September 26, 2014
- APD Announcement for Business Aviation 2015 September 23, 2014
- BBGA member London Executive Aviation host the 4th Aviation Polo Challenge September 12, 2014