British helicopter operators maintain vital links between the mainland and off-shore oil and gas platforms in support of our North Sea Oil industry. Well planned business executive point to point travel by helicopters can be cost effective and very efficient. Helicopters are used daily for power cable and pipeline inspection, air ambulance, traffic control, criminal surveillance and other police work.
- Russia and Ukraine – How could the current crisis affect owners, lessees and operators of aircraft? March 10, 2014
- BBGA member Rockwell Collins announce enrollment of open for EASA 147 approved Hawker Beechcraft 200 B2 (theory only) course. March 7, 2014
- BBGA member GAMA Aviation join with AIR BP to double GA fuel sales at Sharjah Airport February 26, 2014
- BBGA member Bombardier Learjet 85 aircraft FTV1 has successfully completed APU, engine runs and low-speed taxi tests February 20, 2014
- BBGA member TAG Farnborough Airport Commence Public Consultation on Airspace Change Proposal February 6, 2014