British helicopter operators maintain vital links between the mainland and off-shore oil and gas platforms in support of our North Sea Oil industry. Well planned business executive point to point travel by helicopters can be cost effective and very efficient. Helicopters are used daily for power cable and pipeline inspection, air ambulance, traffic control, criminal surveillance and other police work.
- BBGA member Jet Aviation Dubai receives EASA Part 145 approval for Dassault Falcon 7X aircraft January 27, 2015
- BBGA Member Jet Aviation announces appointment of FBO supervisor at Jet Aviation Vienna January 27, 2015
- BBGA member Marshall Aviation Services announces its first Fixed Base Operation (FBO) at Birmingham Airport, UK January 27, 2015
- Root cause Analysis – Unique software solution. So Logic January 6, 2015
- IPPTG December report December 19, 2014