British helicopter operators maintain vital links between the mainland and off-shore oil and gas platforms in support of our North Sea Oil industry. Well planned business executive point to point travel by helicopters can be cost effective and very efficient. Helicopters are used daily for power cable and pipeline inspection, air ambulance, traffic control, criminal surveillance and other police work.
- BBGA member London Executive Aviation host the 4th Aviation Polo Challenge September 12, 2014
- BBGA member Titan Airways unveils new aircraft livery September 12, 2014
- BBGA member Marshall Aerospace and Defence Group develop a future Air Navigation system September 12, 2014
- BBGA member Landmark Aviation opens FBO in San Diego September 2, 2014
- BBGA Member Adams Aviation release their Technical Sales Information Bulletin August 15, 2014