British helicopter operators maintain vital links between the mainland and off-shore oil and gas platforms in support of our North Sea Oil industry. Well planned business executive point to point travel by helicopters can be cost effective and very efficient. Helicopters are used daily for power cable and pipeline inspection, air ambulance, traffic control, criminal surveillance and other police work.
- BBGA member Adams Aviation – ACF-50 and Cessna November 22, 2013
- BBGA member Bombardier Welcomes Ethiopian Airlines as an Authorized Service Facility for Q400 and Q400 NextGen Turboprops in Africa November 22, 2013
- BBGA member Bombardier Receives FAA Certification for the learjet 75 Aircraft November 22, 2013
- BBGA member NetJets Open FBO at Palm Beach Airport November 13, 2013
- BBGA member FlairJet show expertise in pilot training brings a new string to Marshall’s bow. November 12, 2013