British helicopter operators maintain vital links between the mainland and off-shore oil and gas platforms in support of our North Sea Oil industry. Well planned business executive point to point travel by helicopters can be cost effective and very efficient. Helicopters are used daily for power cable and pipeline inspection, air ambulance, traffic control, criminal surveillance and other police work.
- BBGA members Gama Aviation expands their Sharjah FBO May 21, 2013
- BBGA members Shell Aviation and Execujet Middle East announce partnership at Dubai International Airport May 21, 2013
- Details of the IOM conference are released May 2, 2013
- CAA TO MERGE SAFETY AND AIRSPACE POLICY FUNCTIONS April 30, 2013
- BBGA to move offices April 15, 2013