British helicopter operators maintain vital links between the mainland and off-shore oil and gas platforms in support of our North Sea Oil industry. Well planned business executive point to point travel by helicopters can be cost effective and very efficient. Helicopters are used daily for power cable and pipeline inspection, air ambulance, traffic control, criminal surveillance and other police work.
- IS-BAH Workshop and Auditors Workshop- 4th November Farnborough October 15, 2014
- BBGA member Marshall Aviation wins contract from BLINK October 10, 2014
- BBGA teams with two industry specialists – Emerald Media and WINGX Advance October 7, 2014
- Useful information on Third Country Operators, TCO’s September 30, 2014
- BBGA member Air Charter Service reports strong first half year results September 29, 2014