British helicopter operators maintain vital links between the mainland and off-shore oil and gas platforms in support of our North Sea Oil industry. Well planned business executive point to point travel by helicopters can be cost effective and very efficient. Helicopters are used daily for power cable and pipeline inspection, air ambulance, traffic control, criminal surveillance and other police work.
- BBGA member Jet Aviation Basel expands its Dassault Falcon Maintenance capabilities in Africa July 24, 2015
- BBGA member Jet Aviation Basel to install Pro Line 21 Integrated Avionics System Upgrades July 24, 2015
- BBGA member Marshall Aerospace and Defence Group wins top UK Manufacturing award July 23, 2015
- BBGA member Air Charter service has announced the opening of its seventh European operation, in Geneva July 20, 2015
- BBGA member Jet Aviation St Louis teams with SmartSky Networks to install the industry’s first airborne 4G LTE-based wireless Internet network on the Global Express platform July 20, 2015