British helicopter operators maintain vital links between the mainland and off-shore oil and gas platforms in support of our North Sea Oil industry. Well planned business executive point to point travel by helicopters can be cost effective and very efficient. Helicopters are used daily for power cable and pipeline inspection, air ambulance, traffic control, criminal surveillance and other police work.
- BBGA Signature Flight Support signs agreement for general aviation terminal at Princess Juliana International Airport November 21, 2014
- BBGA member SATCOM Direct is named exclusive service provider of the new SmartSky 4G LTE-based wireless network November 18, 2014
- Marc Bailey reports in Fly Corporate November 12, 2014
- BBGA Signature Flight Support acquires Wiggins Airways FBO October 28, 2014
- BBGA member London Oxford Airport host Embraer Legacy 500 October 28, 2014