British helicopter operators maintain vital links between the mainland and off-shore oil and gas platforms in support of our North Sea Oil industry. Well planned business executive point to point travel by helicopters can be cost effective and very efficient. Helicopters are used daily for power cable and pipeline inspection, air ambulance, traffic control, criminal surveillance and other police work.
- BBGA member Bombardier Global 7000 update November 5, 2015
- BBGA member London Oxford Airport offers free shuttle services to city’s new rail station for all arriving business jet passengers and crew. October 30, 2015
- BBGA member Bombardier announces financial results for the Third Quarter ending September 30th. October 30, 2015
- European update from CAA October 26, 2015
- BBGA member Avia Special Ltd offers flights in Antonov AN-2, HA-MKF October 13, 2015