British helicopter operators maintain vital links between the mainland and off-shore oil and gas platforms in support of our North Sea Oil industry. Well planned business executive point to point travel by helicopters can be cost effective and very efficient. Helicopters are used daily for power cable and pipeline inspection, air ambulance, traffic control, criminal surveillance and other police work.
- BBGA works to make ‘Aviation Services’ recognised in apprenticeship schemes March 24, 2015
- Business Aviation – challenges for 2015 in the UK – BBGA annual conference March 24, 2015
- Less than 2 weeks to go to the BBGA Annual conference, 19th March, Selsdon Park. Have you booked on yet? March 6, 2015
- Introduction of an Emergency General Aviation Report (GAR) Telephone Line (0845 723 1110) March 5, 2015
- BBGA member Bombardier reach another major milestone March 5, 2015