British helicopter operators maintain vital links between the mainland and off-shore oil and gas platforms in support of our North Sea Oil industry. Well planned business executive point to point travel by helicopters can be cost effective and very efficient. Helicopters are used daily for power cable and pipeline inspection, air ambulance, traffic control, criminal surveillance and other police work.
- New dates for IS-BAO workshops released August 25, 2015
- BBGA Member Always Aviation – EPST to deliver Airways Aviation’s MPFJC August 18, 2015
- BBGA Member Jet Aviation launches new Global Network and Capabilities Guide. August 18, 2015
- BBGA Member Airways Aviation ATPL training with an industry focus August 12, 2015
- BBGA Bombardier golf day report and results August 12, 2015