British helicopter operators maintain vital links between the mainland and off-shore oil and gas platforms in support of our North Sea Oil industry. Well planned business executive point to point travel by helicopters can be cost effective and very efficient. Helicopters are used daily for power cable and pipeline inspection, air ambulance, traffic control, criminal surveillance and other police work.
- BBGA member Jet Aviation Basel appointed by Honeywell to establish an APU Overhaul Facility in the EMEA region June 19, 2015
- BBGA member Jet Aviation Geneva gains approval from CAA in India to service Gulfstream and Bombardier Aircraft June 19, 2015
- BBGA member MedAire – Medical Alert: Middle East Respiratory Syndrome Coronvirus (MERS-CoV) June 17, 2015
- BBGA member Flightworx launches new travel agency May 14, 2015
- Meet BBGA member Adams Aviation at upcoming shows May 14, 2015