British helicopter operators maintain vital links between the mainland and off-shore oil and gas platforms in support of our North Sea Oil industry. Well planned business executive point to point travel by helicopters can be cost effective and very efficient. Helicopters are used daily for power cable and pipeline inspection, air ambulance, traffic control, criminal surveillance and other police work.
- BBGA Member Adams Aviation release their Technical Sales Information Bulletin August 15, 2014
- BBGA member Rizon Jet launches new website August 11, 2014
- BBGA member Bombardier announces new organisational structure August 6, 2014
- BBGA member Marshall Aviation Services wins support contract from Spanish operator Suraviation August 6, 2014
- BBGA member Titan Airways introduces New Electronic Flight Bags July 15, 2014