British helicopter operators maintain vital links between the mainland and off-shore oil and gas platforms in support of our North Sea Oil industry. Well planned business executive point to point travel by helicopters can be cost effective and very efficient. Helicopters are used daily for power cable and pipeline inspection, air ambulance, traffic control, criminal surveillance and other police work.
- EASA Consolidated EU Regulations Pertaining to EASA April 9, 2015
- BBGA member London Biggin Hill approves longer operating hours for the airport April 8, 2015
- BBGA member Jet Aviation Basel develops EASA STC for Traffic Alert and Collision Avoidance System version 7.1 upgrade April 8, 2015
- BBGA member Harrods Aviation celebrate 20 years in Aviation April 8, 2015
- BBGA focuses on Illegal Charter – Fly Corporate April 8, 2015