British helicopter operators maintain vital links between the mainland and off-shore oil and gas platforms in support of our North Sea Oil industry. Well planned business executive point to point travel by helicopters can be cost effective and very efficient. Helicopters are used daily for power cable and pipeline inspection, air ambulance, traffic control, criminal surveillance and other police work.
- IBAC announces IS-BAH registration of TAG Farnborough Airport October 9, 2015
- BBGA member Jet Aviation Singapore appoints new FBO manager October 9, 2015
- BBGA member Jet Aviation St.Louis has completed and received FAA approved STC for FANS Bombardier Challenger 604 October 9, 2015
- BBGA member Jet Aviation Basel delivers new Airbus A340-600 with VIP cabin Interior October 9, 2015
- BBGA member SaxonAir launch official partnership with Norwich city Football Club October 6, 2015