British helicopter operators maintain vital links between the mainland and off-shore oil and gas platforms in support of our North Sea Oil industry. Well planned business executive point to point travel by helicopters can be cost effective and very efficient. Helicopters are used daily for power cable and pipeline inspection, air ambulance, traffic control, criminal surveillance and other police work.
- BBGA member Titan Airways introduces New Electronic Flight Bags July 15, 2014
- Global Ground-handling Standard now Avaliable July 11, 2014
- BBGA member GAMA Aviation opens private aviation terminal at Sharjah International Airport July 8, 2014
- BBGA member Adams Aviation Free On-Line technical resource now avaliable June 23, 2014
- BBGA member Flightworx Aviation is Relocating May 22, 2014