All CAA offices will be closed on Tuesday 25 December 2012 and will not re-open until Wednesday 2 January 2013, with the exception of CAA Offices in Scotland which will not reopen until Thursday 3 January 2013. During this period, urgent calls to the CAA main enquiry numbers (01293 567171 and 020 7379 7311) will be dealt with by Security Staff who will be able to pass calls on regulatory matters to appropriate on-call staff.
- EASA Consolidated EU Regulations Pertaining to EASA April 9, 2015
- BBGA member London Biggin Hill approves longer operating hours for the airport April 8, 2015
- BBGA member Jet Aviation Basel develops EASA STC for Traffic Alert and Collision Avoidance System version 7.1 upgrade April 8, 2015
- BBGA member Harrods Aviation celebrate 20 years in Aviation April 8, 2015
- BBGA focuses on Illegal Charter – Fly Corporate April 8, 2015