All CAA offices will be closed on Tuesday 25 December 2012 and will not re-open until Wednesday 2 January 2013, with the exception of CAA Offices in Scotland which will not reopen until Thursday 3 January 2013. During this period, urgent calls to the CAA main enquiry numbers (01293 567171 and 020 7379 7311) will be dealt with by Security Staff who will be able to pass calls on regulatory matters to appropriate on-call staff.
- BBGA member Rockwell Collins announce enrollment of open for EASA 147 approved Hawker Beechcraft 200 B2 (theory only) course. March 7, 2014
- BBGA member GAMA Aviation join with AIR BP to double GA fuel sales at Sharjah Airport February 26, 2014
- BBGA member Bombardier Learjet 85 aircraft FTV1 has successfully completed APU, engine runs and low-speed taxi tests February 20, 2014
- BBGA member TAG Farnborough Airport Commence Public Consultation on Airspace Change Proposal February 6, 2014
- BBGA member ReturnJet.com have launched February 5, 2014