All CAA offices will be closed on Tuesday 25 December 2012 and will not re-open until Wednesday 2 January 2013, with the exception of CAA Offices in Scotland which will not reopen until Thursday 3 January 2013. During this period, urgent calls to the CAA main enquiry numbers (01293 567171 and 020 7379 7311) will be dealt with by Security Staff who will be able to pass calls on regulatory matters to appropriate on-call staff.
- BBGA Member Gates and Partner merge with Kennedys International Law Firm June 5, 2013
- BBGA Member Titan Airways attains IOSA Registration May 30, 2013
- CAA TO MERGE SAFETY AND AIRSPACE POLICY FUNCTIONS May 24, 2013
- Green Light for IS-BAH working groups as NATA signs tripartite agreement May 24, 2013
- Investigation into Heathrow Airport’s structure of airport charges under section 41 of the Airports Act 1986 May 24, 2013