All CAA offices will be closed on Tuesday 25 December 2012 and will not re-open until Wednesday 2 January 2013, with the exception of CAA Offices in Scotland which will not reopen until Thursday 3 January 2013. During this period, urgent calls to the CAA main enquiry numbers (01293 567171 and 020 7379 7311) will be dealt with by Security Staff who will be able to pass calls on regulatory matters to appropriate on-call staff.
- BBGA member Adams Aviation – ACF-50 and Cessna November 22, 2013
- BBGA member Bombardier Welcomes Ethiopian Airlines as an Authorized Service Facility for Q400 and Q400 NextGen Turboprops in Africa November 22, 2013
- BBGA member Bombardier Receives FAA Certification for the learjet 75 Aircraft November 22, 2013
- BBGA member NetJets Open FBO at Palm Beach Airport November 13, 2013
- BBGA member FlairJet show expertise in pilot training brings a new string to Marshall’s bow. November 12, 2013