The link below are plans for the City Airport Development Programme
(CADP), which aims to improve existing infrastructure at the airport.
It will ensure that London City Airport has the facilities to remain London’s
business airport of choice without: Increasing flight movements above the
permitted levels, creating a new runway or extending the existing runway.
The CADP will provide thousands of jobs and support dozens of companies at
the airport, as the airport becomes the international gateway to Newham and
supports the regeneration of East London.
- BBGA member Jet Aviation host record numbers at 6th annual Vienna Roundtable customer event February 19, 2015
- BBGA member Bombardier announces financial results for 4th quarter February 12, 2015
- BBGA’s Heads of Training Report. January 30, 2015
- BBGA member Jet Aviation Dubai receives EASA Part 145 approval for Dassault Falcon 7X aircraft January 27, 2015
- BBGA Member Jet Aviation announces appointment of FBO supervisor at Jet Aviation Vienna January 27, 2015