The link below are plans for the City Airport Development Programme
(CADP), which aims to improve existing infrastructure at the airport.
It will ensure that London City Airport has the facilities to remain London’s
business airport of choice without: Increasing flight movements above the
permitted levels, creating a new runway or extending the existing runway.
The CADP will provide thousands of jobs and support dozens of companies at
the airport, as the airport becomes the international gateway to Newham and
supports the regeneration of East London.
- IS-BAH Workshop and Auditors Workshop- 4th November Farnborough October 15, 2014
- BBGA member Marshall Aviation wins contract from BLINK October 10, 2014
- BBGA teams with two industry specialists – Emerald Media and WINGX Advance October 7, 2014
- Useful information on Third Country Operators, TCO’s September 30, 2014
- BBGA member Air Charter Service reports strong first half year results September 29, 2014