The link below are plans for the City Airport Development Programme
(CADP), which aims to improve existing infrastructure at the airport.
It will ensure that London City Airport has the facilities to remain London’s
business airport of choice without: Increasing flight movements above the
permitted levels, creating a new runway or extending the existing runway.
The CADP will provide thousands of jobs and support dozens of companies at
the airport, as the airport becomes the international gateway to Newham and
supports the regeneration of East London.
- CAA TO MERGE SAFETY AND AIRSPACE POLICY FUNCTIONS May 24, 2013
- Green Light for IS-BAH working groups as NATA signs tripartite agreement May 24, 2013
- Investigation into Heathrow Airport’s structure of airport charges under section 41 of the Airports Act 1986 May 24, 2013
- Bombardier Enhanced Vision System Upgrade on Challenger 605 Aircraft Offers Increased Operational Flexibility May 24, 2013
- Bombardier Boosts Capabilities at its Amsterdam Service Centre Through Series of On-site Support Agreements May 24, 2013