The link below are plans for the City Airport Development Programme
(CADP), which aims to improve existing infrastructure at the airport.
It will ensure that London City Airport has the facilities to remain London’s
business airport of choice without: Increasing flight movements above the
permitted levels, creating a new runway or extending the existing runway.
The CADP will provide thousands of jobs and support dozens of companies at
the airport, as the airport becomes the international gateway to Newham and
supports the regeneration of East London.
- BBGA member Jet Aviation Basel appointed by Honeywell to establish an APU Overhaul Facility in the EMEA region June 19, 2015
- BBGA member Jet Aviation Geneva gains approval from CAA in India to service Gulfstream and Bombardier Aircraft June 19, 2015
- BBGA member MedAire – Medical Alert: Middle East Respiratory Syndrome Coronvirus (MERS-CoV) June 17, 2015
- BBGA member Flightworx launches new travel agency May 14, 2015
- Meet BBGA member Adams Aviation at upcoming shows May 14, 2015