The link below are plans for the City Airport Development Programme
(CADP), which aims to improve existing infrastructure at the airport.
It will ensure that London City Airport has the facilities to remain London’s
business airport of choice without: Increasing flight movements above the
permitted levels, creating a new runway or extending the existing runway.
The CADP will provide thousands of jobs and support dozens of companies at
the airport, as the airport becomes the international gateway to Newham and
supports the regeneration of East London.
- BBGA works to make ‘Aviation Services’ recognised in apprenticeship schemes March 24, 2015
- Business Aviation – challenges for 2015 in the UK – BBGA annual conference March 24, 2015
- Less than 2 weeks to go to the BBGA Annual conference, 19th March, Selsdon Park. Have you booked on yet? March 6, 2015
- Introduction of an Emergency General Aviation Report (GAR) Telephone Line (0845 723 1110) March 5, 2015
- BBGA member Bombardier reach another major milestone March 5, 2015