The link below are plans for the City Airport Development Programme
(CADP), which aims to improve existing infrastructure at the airport.
It will ensure that London City Airport has the facilities to remain London’s
business airport of choice without: Increasing flight movements above the
permitted levels, creating a new runway or extending the existing runway.
The CADP will provide thousands of jobs and support dozens of companies at
the airport, as the airport becomes the international gateway to Newham and
supports the regeneration of East London.
- Root cause Analysis – Unique software solution. So Logic January 6, 2015
- IPPTG December report December 19, 2014
- BBGA member Marshall, complements its engineering, MRO and cabin upgrade capabilities with the creation of one of Europe’s largest and most advanced aircraft refinishing facilities December 19, 2014
- BBGA member DragonFly Executive Air Charter acquires AOC December 19, 2014
- Globalair.com provides aviation resources December 12, 2014