The link below are plans for the City Airport Development Programme
(CADP), which aims to improve existing infrastructure at the airport.
It will ensure that London City Airport has the facilities to remain London’s
business airport of choice without: Increasing flight movements above the
permitted levels, creating a new runway or extending the existing runway.
The CADP will provide thousands of jobs and support dozens of companies at
the airport, as the airport becomes the international gateway to Newham and
supports the regeneration of East London.
- BBGA member Jet Aviation Basel expands its Dassault Falcon Maintenance capabilities in Africa July 24, 2015
- BBGA member Jet Aviation Basel to install Pro Line 21 Integrated Avionics System Upgrades July 24, 2015
- BBGA member Marshall Aerospace and Defence Group wins top UK Manufacturing award July 23, 2015
- BBGA member Air Charter service has announced the opening of its seventh European operation, in Geneva July 20, 2015
- BBGA member Jet Aviation St Louis teams with SmartSky Networks to install the industry’s first airborne 4G LTE-based wireless Internet network on the Global Express platform July 20, 2015