The link below are plans for the City Airport Development Programme
(CADP), which aims to improve existing infrastructure at the airport.
It will ensure that London City Airport has the facilities to remain London’s
business airport of choice without: Increasing flight movements above the
permitted levels, creating a new runway or extending the existing runway.
The CADP will provide thousands of jobs and support dozens of companies at
the airport, as the airport becomes the international gateway to Newham and
supports the regeneration of East London.
- BBGA Member Adams Aviation release their Technical Sales Information Bulletin August 15, 2014
- BBGA member Rizon Jet launches new website August 11, 2014
- BBGA member Bombardier announces new organisational structure August 6, 2014
- BBGA member Marshall Aviation Services wins support contract from Spanish operator Suraviation August 6, 2014
- BBGA member Titan Airways introduces New Electronic Flight Bags July 15, 2014