The link below are plans for the City Airport Development Programme
(CADP), which aims to improve existing infrastructure at the airport.
It will ensure that London City Airport has the facilities to remain London’s
business airport of choice without: Increasing flight movements above the
permitted levels, creating a new runway or extending the existing runway.
The CADP will provide thousands of jobs and support dozens of companies at
the airport, as the airport becomes the international gateway to Newham and
supports the regeneration of East London.
- BBGA member Flightworx launches new travel agency May 14, 2015
- Meet BBGA member Adams Aviation at upcoming shows May 14, 2015
- BBGA member Adams Aviation announce new speaker and amplifier system May 14, 2015
- BBGA member Bombardier announces financial results for the first quarter 2015 and more…. May 14, 2015
- Useful tool for working out Fuel and carbon calculations. April 30, 2015