The link below are plans for the City Airport Development Programme
(CADP), which aims to improve existing infrastructure at the airport.
It will ensure that London City Airport has the facilities to remain London’s
business airport of choice without: Increasing flight movements above the
permitted levels, creating a new runway or extending the existing runway.
The CADP will provide thousands of jobs and support dozens of companies at
the airport, as the airport becomes the international gateway to Newham and
supports the regeneration of East London.
- BBGA member Adams Aviation – ACF-50 and Cessna November 22, 2013
- BBGA member Bombardier Welcomes Ethiopian Airlines as an Authorized Service Facility for Q400 and Q400 NextGen Turboprops in Africa November 22, 2013
- BBGA member Bombardier Receives FAA Certification for the learjet 75 Aircraft November 22, 2013
- BBGA member NetJets Open FBO at Palm Beach Airport November 13, 2013
- BBGA member FlairJet show expertise in pilot training brings a new string to Marshall’s bow. November 12, 2013