The link below are plans for the City Airport Development Programme
(CADP), which aims to improve existing infrastructure at the airport.
It will ensure that London City Airport has the facilities to remain London’s
business airport of choice without: Increasing flight movements above the
permitted levels, creating a new runway or extending the existing runway.
The CADP will provide thousands of jobs and support dozens of companies at
the airport, as the airport becomes the international gateway to Newham and
supports the regeneration of East London.
- BBGA member London Executive Aviation host the 4th Aviation Polo Challenge September 12, 2014
- BBGA member Titan Airways unveils new aircraft livery September 12, 2014
- BBGA member Marshall Aerospace and Defence Group develop a future Air Navigation system September 12, 2014
- BBGA member Landmark Aviation opens FBO in San Diego September 2, 2014
- BBGA Member Adams Aviation release their Technical Sales Information Bulletin August 15, 2014