The link below are plans for the City Airport Development Programme
(CADP), which aims to improve existing infrastructure at the airport.
It will ensure that London City Airport has the facilities to remain London’s
business airport of choice without: Increasing flight movements above the
permitted levels, creating a new runway or extending the existing runway.
The CADP will provide thousands of jobs and support dozens of companies at
the airport, as the airport becomes the international gateway to Newham and
supports the regeneration of East London.
- BBGA member Rockwell Collins announce enrollment of open for EASA 147 approved Hawker Beechcraft 200 B2 (theory only) course. March 7, 2014
- BBGA member GAMA Aviation join with AIR BP to double GA fuel sales at Sharjah Airport February 26, 2014
- BBGA member Bombardier Learjet 85 aircraft FTV1 has successfully completed APU, engine runs and low-speed taxi tests February 20, 2014
- BBGA member TAG Farnborough Airport Commence Public Consultation on Airspace Change Proposal February 6, 2014
- BBGA member ReturnJet.com have launched February 5, 2014