The link below are plans for the City Airport Development Programme
(CADP), which aims to improve existing infrastructure at the airport.
It will ensure that London City Airport has the facilities to remain London’s
business airport of choice without: Increasing flight movements above the
permitted levels, creating a new runway or extending the existing runway.
The CADP will provide thousands of jobs and support dozens of companies at
the airport, as the airport becomes the international gateway to Newham and
supports the regeneration of East London.
- New dates for IS-BAO workshops released August 25, 2015
- BBGA Member Always Aviation – EPST to deliver Airways Aviation’s MPFJC August 18, 2015
- BBGA Member Jet Aviation launches new Global Network and Capabilities Guide. August 18, 2015
- BBGA Member Airways Aviation ATPL training with an industry focus August 12, 2015
- BBGA Bombardier golf day report and results August 12, 2015