The link below are plans for the City Airport Development Programme
(CADP), which aims to improve existing infrastructure at the airport.
It will ensure that London City Airport has the facilities to remain London’s
business airport of choice without: Increasing flight movements above the
permitted levels, creating a new runway or extending the existing runway.
The CADP will provide thousands of jobs and support dozens of companies at
the airport, as the airport becomes the international gateway to Newham and
supports the regeneration of East London.
- BBGA member SaxonAir launch official partnership with Norwich city Football Club October 6, 2015
- BBGA member Airway Aviation sign up a ab-initio training provider agreement with Kuwait Airways September 30, 2015
- BBGA member Airway Aviation Purchases a state of the art jet simulator for airline pilot training September 17, 2015
- BBGA member London Oxford Airport customers to benefit from groundbreaking new fast rail link to capital September 8, 2015
- Brief for LPV and curved approaches September 7, 2015