The link below are plans for the City Airport Development Programme
(CADP), which aims to improve existing infrastructure at the airport.
It will ensure that London City Airport has the facilities to remain London’s
business airport of choice without: Increasing flight movements above the
permitted levels, creating a new runway or extending the existing runway.
The CADP will provide thousands of jobs and support dozens of companies at
the airport, as the airport becomes the international gateway to Newham and
supports the regeneration of East London.
- BBGA Signature Flight Support signs agreement for general aviation terminal at Princess Juliana International Airport November 21, 2014
- BBGA member SATCOM Direct is named exclusive service provider of the new SmartSky 4G LTE-based wireless network November 18, 2014
- Marc Bailey reports in Fly Corporate November 12, 2014
- BBGA Signature Flight Support acquires Wiggins Airways FBO October 28, 2014
- BBGA member London Oxford Airport host Embraer Legacy 500 October 28, 2014