The link below are plans for the City Airport Development Programme
(CADP), which aims to improve existing infrastructure at the airport.
It will ensure that London City Airport has the facilities to remain London’s
business airport of choice without: Increasing flight movements above the
permitted levels, creating a new runway or extending the existing runway.
The CADP will provide thousands of jobs and support dozens of companies at
the airport, as the airport becomes the international gateway to Newham and
supports the regeneration of East London.
- BBGA member Bombardier Global 7000 update November 5, 2015
- BBGA member London Oxford Airport offers free shuttle services to city’s new rail station for all arriving business jet passengers and crew. October 30, 2015
- BBGA member Bombardier announces financial results for the Third Quarter ending September 30th. October 30, 2015
- European update from CAA October 26, 2015
- BBGA member Avia Special Ltd offers flights in Antonov AN-2, HA-MKF October 13, 2015