The link below are plans for the City Airport Development Programme
(CADP), which aims to improve existing infrastructure at the airport.
It will ensure that London City Airport has the facilities to remain London’s
business airport of choice without: Increasing flight movements above the
permitted levels, creating a new runway or extending the existing runway.
The CADP will provide thousands of jobs and support dozens of companies at
the airport, as the airport becomes the international gateway to Newham and
supports the regeneration of East London.
- EASA Consolidated EU Regulations Pertaining to EASA April 9, 2015
- BBGA member London Biggin Hill approves longer operating hours for the airport April 8, 2015
- BBGA member Jet Aviation Basel develops EASA STC for Traffic Alert and Collision Avoidance System version 7.1 upgrade April 8, 2015
- BBGA member Harrods Aviation celebrate 20 years in Aviation April 8, 2015
- BBGA focuses on Illegal Charter – Fly Corporate April 8, 2015