The link below are plans for the City Airport Development Programme
(CADP), which aims to improve existing infrastructure at the airport.
It will ensure that London City Airport has the facilities to remain London’s
business airport of choice without: Increasing flight movements above the
permitted levels, creating a new runway or extending the existing runway.
The CADP will provide thousands of jobs and support dozens of companies at
the airport, as the airport becomes the international gateway to Newham and
supports the regeneration of East London.
- BBGA member Titan Airways introduces New Electronic Flight Bags July 15, 2014
- Global Ground-handling Standard now Avaliable July 11, 2014
- BBGA member GAMA Aviation opens private aviation terminal at Sharjah International Airport July 8, 2014
- BBGA member Adams Aviation Free On-Line technical resource now avaliable June 23, 2014
- BBGA member Flightworx Aviation is Relocating May 22, 2014